Red warning of wind. Areas affected: South West England | Wales. Starts: 07:00 GMT on Fri 18 February Ends: 12:00 GMT on Fri 18 February. Storm Eunice causing significant disruption and dangerous conditions due to extremely strong winds on Friday.
- Flying debris resulting in danger to life
- Damage to buildings and homes, with roofs blown off and power lines brought down
- Uprooted trees are likely
- Roads, bridges and railway lines closed, with delays and cancellations to bus, train, ferry services and flights
- Power cuts affecting other services, such as mobile phone coverage
- Large waves and beach material being thrown onto coastal roads, sea fronts and homes, including flooding of some coastal properties